Aesthetically displeasing, benign skin changes (such as fibroids, moles etc.) can be removed effectively and practically without scarring by using an erosive C02 or Erbium-YAG laser. Malignant tumors (basal cell carcinomas, squamous-cell carcinomas, melanomas), but also benign lumps (pigmented moles, histiocytomas, epidermal cysts, fibromas, naevus sebaceous etc.) can also be removed in dermatologic surgery, using various techniques.
At Kreyden Dermatology, we attach great importance to an aesthetically correct operative outcome. Thanks to Dr. med. Kreyden’s longtime education in surgery and his specialisation in aesthetic dermatology, as well as continuing surgical education, this can be guaranteed.
Kreyden Dermatology also performs larger tumor operations (tissue transfer, sliding genioplasty, skin grafting) on the face and other parts of the body with the greatest of care. When necessary, a diagnosis will be confirmed with a biopsy first. Every surgical intervention is planned by the strictest of criteria, and performed by an experienced team. Checkups are planned according to operation method. Close collaboration with your general practitioner is assured.
In addition to tumor surgery, Kreyden Dermatology also offers small surgical interventions
- Operative removal of both benign and malignant skin tumors and moles
- Curettage (removal) of benign or pre-cancerous skin tumors
- Electrocautery (thermal destruction of tissue) of skin tumors or small surface blood vessels (spider veins and angiomas)
- Cryotherapy (thermal destruction of tissue using liquid nitrogen) for both benign, pre-cancerous and cancerous skin tumors (mostly basal-cell cancer), warts and skin pigmentation
- Dermojet treatment (injecting drugs via needle-less incection) for various skin diseases, i.e. keloids