Specialist in Dermatology & Venereology FMH
Already while studying human medicine at the University of Bern, Dr Folly for dermatology and venereology and obtained his PhD with a dissertation in this field.
After studying medicine, she worked as an assistant doctor in general and visceral surgery at the cantonal hospital in Fribourg, followed by two more years in internal medicine at the hospital center in Biel to gain broad clinical experience. She then completed her training as a specialist in dermatology and venereology at the University Hospital Basel, including rotations at the Cantonal Hospital Aarau and at the allergological polyclinic at the University Hospital Basel. After obtaining the specialist title in November 2015, she continued to work as a senior physician with a focus on laser therapy and dermatosurgery at the University Hospital Basel. During this time she was also involved in the teaching and training of residents and as an examiner at the federal examinations of the medical faculty in Basel.
In February 2019 she started with a 60% workload in the Kreyden practice clinic.
General medical training
- Medical studies, state examination and dissertation at the University of Bern
- Internal Medicine at the Biel Hospital Center, Prof. Dr Jonas Rutishauser
- General and visceral surgery, hôpital cantonal Fribourg, Prof Dr Bernhard Egger
- Dermatology and Allergology, University Hospital Basel, Prof Dr Peter Itin and Prof Dr Andrew Bircher
- Dermatosurgery University Hospital Basel, Dr Andrew Volz
- Laser therapy internship at the University Hospital Regensburg DE
- Phenotypiccharacterization of T-cells in lesions of acne inversa, Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Inselspital Bern under Prof Dr Robert Hunger